Lipa Later is a risk-free, point of sale credit option that allows retailers to sell goods and services in affordable monthly installments. Our mission is to be a financial partner that makes living more affordable, thereby enabling people to achieve their dreams.
To do this, we make use of financial inclusion and data-driven retail networks to increase the purchasing power of the 1-billion+ African consumers. The company is growing quickly, and as such, we are looking to recruit and onboard a team of industry leaders with the ambition and capacity to shape a bright future for the continent and determine the next frontiers of the retail and consumer market in Africa This position is based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Success at Lipa Later means making life more affordable for our clients. Through joining our team, you will not only contribute towards the development of innovative products, but also play a crucial role in helping businesses, and individuals acquire the crucial items necessary to achieve their goals.
Professional Development :
Our proprietary algorithmic credit scoring is on course to have a huge impact on consumer credit markets by improving the accuracy of creditworthiness assessment, thereby increasing the accessibility of credit from mainstream lenders. As we are looking to approve an even larger volume of applications, we apply different machine learning techniques such as Default prediction, confusion matrix, and behavioral scoring.
Our Team :
By joining our organization, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with, and learn from a diverse team of talented professionals.
About the Role:
As Partner Success Manager Kenya, you will be joining our dynamic and rapidly growing organization and will play a key role in the Sales Team. Reporting to the General Manager Kenya, you will be responsible for managing Lipa Laters’ relationships with partners primarily based in Kenya.
Key to this role is the ability to consult and negotiate at a management level backed with a strong understanding of our partners’ business and industry objectives.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with multiple contacts/partner organizations.
- Attentive to partner needs at all times and identify up-sell opportunities.
- Responsible for identifying key strategies for revenue acceleration.
- Developing & executing partner success plans, as well as, tracking & reporting on key metrics to ensure adoption and success.
- Drafting & preparing proposals.
- Gathering market insight to support partner acquisition & retention.
- Ensuring the goals of both Lipa Later and Partners are consistently exceeded.
- Establishing a standard cadence of communication internally & externally.
- Driving expansion opportunities with each Partner.
Who we are looking for:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Management, or related course.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in developing & maintaining high-level partnerships/accounts.
- Proven ability to collaborate & build strong relationships with partners at a senior level.
- A positive, self-starter attitude & desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and hustler mentality.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Strong organization, social, and time management skills.
- Knowledge of market research, sales, and negotiating principles.
If interested, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Partner Success Manager Kenya” by 31st July 2020.