Lipa Later is a risk-free, point of sale credit option that allows retailers to sell goods and services in affordable monthly installments. Our mission is to be a financial partner that makes living more affordable, thereby enabling people to achieve their dreams.
To do this, we make use of financial inclusion and data-driven retail networks to increase the purchasing power of the 1-billion+ African consumers. The company is growing quickly, and as such, we are looking to recruit and onboard a team of industry leaders with the ambition and capacity to shape a bright future for the continent and determine the next frontiers of the retail and consumer market in Africa This position is based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Success at Lipa Later means making life more affordable for our clients. Through joining our team, you will not only contribute towards the development of innovative products, but also play a crucial role in helping businesses, and individuals acquire the crucial items necessary to achieve their goals.
Professional Development :
Our proprietary algorithmic credit scoring is on course to have a huge impact on consumer credit markets by improving the accuracy of creditworthiness assessment, thereby increasing the accessibility of credit from mainstream lenders. As we are looking to approve an even larger volume of applications, we apply different machine learning techniques such as Default prediction, confusion matrix, and behavioral scoring.
Our Team :
By joining our organization, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with, and learn from a diverse team of talented professionals.
About the Role:
As Client Success Manager Kenya, you will be joining our dynamic & rapidly organization and will play a key role in the Sales Team. Reporting to the General Manager Kenya, you will represent the company to the customer in the highest professional manner possible and will be charged with actively seeking out & obtaining new customers while growing the business with current customers resulting in increased sales revenues, market share and profitability.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Actively seeking out and obtaining new customers.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Formulating sales strategies and grow existing customers by obtaining new orders & scheduling promotions to increase sales through stores.
- Leading sales team and coordinating the development of sales targets, metrics & KPIs.
- Keeping management informed by submitting activity and results reports.
- Submitting monthly sales forecast and work with management to ensure good product availability.
- Staying informed as to the competitive products and services, market trends, and new technologies.
- Achieve objectives through effective planning, developing sales goals and strategies, analyzing data on past performance, and projecting future performance.
Who we are looking for:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Management, or a related course.
- You have at least five years’ experience in consumer/retail sales & marketing.
- Excellent customer management skills and the ability to follow-up & follow-through.
- Ability to analyze sales reports and trends.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
- Strong organization, social, and time management skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and hustler mentality.
- You have past experience achieving strong results and proven success in meeting sales goals.
- Strategic with the ability to take high-level sales strategies into system & process requirements.
If interested, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Client Success Manager Kenya” by 31st July 2020.